here goes nothing? here goes something.

about a month ago i made a post on my instagram about sharing my writing with the people i love and care about. the question went a little like, "should i share some of my writing with y'all?" the answer: a resounding yes.
so here is my blog; not necessarily about my life, nor an inspirational hotspot, nor a comedic worldview. to put it as simply as i can, it is a reflection in the theoretical mirror of my conscience; you cannot see everything there is, all you can see is what you are facing toward it (or what i am facing toward it, rather), what your eyes look directly at. there will be things i will not be able to put into words, but as the title of my blog suggests, i will try anyway: the "tip of the iceberg," if you will.
thank you for opening my blog. i hope you enjoy me.

Comments

Popular Posts